A family success story
Like many major companies, the story of Drettmann Yachts began in a garage – with a modest firm selling pre-owned boats. In 1989, the founders’ son Albert and his wife Claudia took over the business and in 1993 began to build the Elegance and Bandido Yachts series. Over the following years, they launched another three yacht brands, which have meanwhile earned international acclaim. In 2006, the company moved to prestigious new headquarters located directly on the banks of the Weser, inclusive of berths and a yacht showroom. Until today, Drettmann has handled the sale of around 10,000 vessels, from dinghy to mega yacht, including approx.1600 new yachts ranging in size from 10 to 55 metres.